What is Safashor?
Safashor for Dock
Safashor for Boat
As a result of over seven years of research, engineering and design, Steve Resta, President of Safashor Products has created a product that promises to revolutionize boarding safety. The Safashor device is easily installed on a boat or a dock and adjusts for tide changes, and different dock heights giving the boater a more level walkway (gangplank) to board or disembark. Adjustable safety grab handles are included. The gangplank and handles can be removed and stowed away in seconds.
- Bridges the gap from the boat to the dock for safe and confident boarding
- Adjustable gangplank raises or pivots downward for tidal changes and varying dock heights
- Telescoping adjustable handles deploy to align with the gangplank for added safety
- Included stowed steps swing out onto the deck surface for easy entry up to the gangplank (boat version)
- Non- Skid gangplank surface provides safe sure footed use
- Boat and Dock mounted versions available
- Stows neatly against the interior gunwale wall ( boat mounted ) or can be removed in seconds for storage
“The Original Adjustable Gangplank System” is a new product currently available for pre-orders.
Please contact us for additional information.
Features of Safashor:
- Device can adjust up to 18 inches allowing for tide changes +/- 3 feet.
- Slotted sides allow for easy extension and stowing.
- Safety side hand rails are fully adjustable to safely accommodate children and adults.
- Tuck away ladder provides compact storage and an easy transition from the boat up to the gangplank.(Boat Model)
- All ramps and steps come with non-skid surfaces
- Adjustable steps provide for ergonomic positioning and safety.