Safashor In Motion
Safashor for a Dock
Safashor for a Boat
As a result of over seven years of research, engineering and design. Safashor Products has created a product that promises to revolutionize boarding safety. The Safashor device is easily installed on a boat or a dock and adjusts for tide changes, and different dock heights giving the boater a safer walkway (gangplank) to board or disembark. An adjustable safety grab handle is included. The gangplank and handle can be removed and stowed in seconds.
- Bridges the gap from the boat to the dock for safe and confident boarding
- Adjustable gangplank raises or pivots for tidal changes and varying dock heights
- Telescoping adjustable handles align with the gangplank for added safety
- Included stowed steps swing out for easy entry up to the gangplank (boat version)
- Non- Skid gangplank surface provides safe sure footed use
- Boat and Dock mounted versions available
- Stows neatly against the interior gunwale wall ( boat mounted ) or can be removed in seconds for storage
Features of Safashor:
- Adjusts for tide changes +/- 3 feet.
- Hand rails are fully adjustable to safely accommodate children and adults.
- Tuck away ladder provides compact storage and an easy transition from the boat to the gangplank. (Boat Model)
- All ramps and steps come with non-skid surfaces